QUALIFICATION / VALIDATION ENGINEER
Our customer is a global leading independent supplier from automation solutions in the process- and manufacturing industry.
Qualification/Validation Engineer for pharmaceutical automation
- Review, adaptation and creation of local procedures based on global SOP’s;
- Organize or contribute to GAP assessments, Risk assessments, Remediation plans;
- Organize or contribute to Change control execution during full project cycle;
- Training of people on the newest procedure updates;
- Documentation compliant to cGMP regulation, inc. Annex 11 and 21CFR Part 11
- Master or equal by experience of 5 years;
- Knowledge of requirements and evolution of cGMP and motivation to master this field;
- People skills in terms of information gathering, training and managing contractors;
- Solid technical background knowledge on automation systems like: DCS, inc. batch, PI, OPC, ODBC, networks, database systems like Oracle;
- Good English and Dutch proficiency speaking and writing;
- Good attitude towards safety, health, environment.
Bezorg ons snel je gegevens, voeg er je cv en motivatiebrief bij en we nemen snel contact met je op!