The Logistic Superintendent support the CM in the overall management of the execution part of the project.
The Logistic Superintendent overlooks construction support activities, houskeeping and cleaning, site logistic, scaffolding, and site facilities management
The logistic Superintendent is responsible for coordination, control and monitoring of all construction activities related to Logistic.
The Logistic Superintendent is accountable for the execution of discipline activities until their completion.
The Logistic Superintendent is strongly involved in the EHS program during project execution, implements the EHS plan on site.
The Logistic Superintendent must manage his working time to maximize his presence on field.
The Logistic Superintendent reports to Site & Logistic Lead and interfaces with full team
- Reviewing and approving RA/MS from Contratcor
- Signing daily SPA’s and Permit to work
- Participating to Safety meetings and leading by exemple our Safety effort
- Participating to Site Emergency response team effort
- Reporting Safety observations to support Site Safety improvement
- Taking disciplinary measures toward contractor in case of breaking rules
- Participating to incident and accident investigations and reports
- Developing and monitoring action plans related to EHS
- Assessing Contractors performance under his responsibility on Safety, report and address major issues, deviations regarding execution activities
- Touring the jobsite areas daily to review installation of material, inspecting and providing written verification of the condition.
- Assessing Contractors performance under his responsibility on Quality, report and address major issues, deviations regarding execution activities
- Reviewing material selections and requirements related to the work.
- Leading Walk-downs process
- Managing and closing of Punch Lists
- Following rules and procedures related to Construction management team
- Ensuring presence as per proposed plan for working potentially Saturday, Morning early, Evening Lately or upon request at night.
- Assessing Contratcors performance under his responsibility on Progress, report and address major issues, deviations regarding execution activities
- Acting in coordination meeting with project stakeholders
- Ensuring coordination between different disciplines on field
- Controlling and tracking progress of contractors under his responsibilities
- Facilitating Contractor activities under his responsinilities ensuring performance to contractual agreements
- Ensuring proper follow-up of construction cost incurred
- Performing surveillance and control as detailed in the contractors’ orders / contracts
- Maintaining positive relationships with the Client and their representatives continuously
- Degree in Mechanical or Electrical or Civil Engineering, Construction Management; Scaffolding inspector
- specialized knowledge / job experience: Min 2 years of relevant work experience as Supervisor in Construction support in EPC and EPCM projects for the industrial project, with very good command of spoken and written English (additional French language skills an advantage)